Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tall or big riders out there!!


For those riders who have large feet and need a larger board, GNU offers the solution, wide boards that are of good quality!!! They make boards that are fit for the pros, tricks, racing, and just cruising. I am a casual snowboarder. I just like to kick back relax and maybe go back trailing. My Gnu board fits my riding style perfectly and is able to hold my size 13 boot. My flow step in bindings finish the kick back style i have.





Gnu has something for everybody! Even tie-dye!

If you are looking for some good bindings the Flow NXT bindings are perfect! They are easy to use and never fail. Of the five years i have had these bindings i have never had them pop off on me; which i have experienced with other bindings.

No comments:

Post a Comment